Shipping, Delivery & FAQ
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping is free. We do not ship to Europe.
Processing time - All orders are sent to our suppliers within 24 hours of your order being placed. Processing time is 3-7 business days and then your order is shipped. This is when you will receive a shipping confirmation email that may contain a shipping tracking code. Please note: Not all items can be tracked.
Shipping time - Deliveries usually take about 15-45 days.
Please note: In some cases depending on factors out of our control, like holidays, deliveries can take up to 60 days. It can also depend on your location.
How do I contact you?
If you wish to contact us for any reason at all including the below reasons, please use: Our e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or the Contact Us page.
Where is my order?
- You should have received an order confirmation email immediately after you placed your order.
- 3-7 days later, you will also receive another email confirming your items have been shipped which may contain a shipping tracking link.
Click the tracking link and you will be directed to the tracking information. Please note: Not all items are able to be tracked.
- If you haven't received these emails, please let us know ASAP so we can resend these.
- If it has been more than 3 days since you placed your order and you haven’t received an email from us, please check your spam folder in case the email landed there.
- If you haven't received your shipping confirmation email within 7 days after your order was placed, please let us know.
I did not receive all of my items in the package, where is the rest of my order?
The items in our store can come from different suppliers and in most cases will be shipped in separate packages at no additional cost to you.